Covid-19 update July 2020
We have reviewed our service delivery in light of the easing of Covid-19 lockdown restrictions.
Our latest position is:
- Assessments, therapy and counselling will continue to be delivered by telephone or by video call wherever possible.
- Where a face to face service is identified as necessary this will be offered where there is consent by both the client (or parent / carer) and the counsellor / therapist
- Currently face to face activity is undertaken at our offices in Truro where social distancing and hygiene measures are in place. Only one client (or family bubble) will be able to access the office at any time and we will allow extra time between appointments to allow for cleaning.
- Access to play and resources for children's therapy will be restricted to items that can be easily and thoroughly cleaned. Therapists will have access to 'children's toolkits'; boxes of resources that used on a rota basis to allow for cleaning
- As community spaces open up we will review delivery in the community in line with the venue's Covid-19 risk assessment
A further whole-service review will be undertaken September unless external factors dictate that an earlier review is necessary.