Calling Truro Employers!
We are pleased to offer businesses and organisations in Truro the opportunity to participate in training fully funded through the Home Office Safer Streets initiative, led by Cornwall Council.
CLEAR is part of the Violence Against Women and Girls (VAWG) strand of the project, delivering training and support for businesses to prevent and reduce violence against women and girls and to support employees and customers affected by it.
Our offer for Truro employers includes Level 3 Lifetime Qualification in Safeguarding Children and Vulnerable Adults, Mental Health First Aid Training, Domestic Abuse Awareness, Critical Incident Support, Peer Support Training, policy development, and bespoke workshops to meet individual business needs.
Our next scheduled events are:
- Mental Health First Aid on 28th Feb
- Mental Health First Aid on 7th March
- L3 Safeguarding Children and Vulnerable Adults 15th March
Previous courses include:
- L3 Safeguarding Course on 5th December; and
- Mental Health First Aid on 30th / 31st January 2023.
These are in-person courses at our offices in Cathedral Lane.